Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Call me Bob.

So I've been working on the TV cabinet - and I must say that I love these sorts of projects! Remember the hole in the wall after I took out the fire place? Well, yesterday I started working on the cabinet...


Framework...

Power tools :)

Be honest... does this scare you? NOT ME! :)
Wow... really? A cabinet!

The mess to be concealed... I HATE WIRES!

The TV cords will go through the wall and into the cabinet as will the movies... all to be hidden!!! So now I need to face out the cabinet, I'm going to make a shelf/mantle type frame - I'm pretty excited! I've been thinking about this for some time now! I'm so proud - must have gotten these skills from Dad, which is why I will now answer to "Bob"! :)

Also yesterday, my friend Ashley came over and helped... here are 2 of her 3 helpers - CUTE!
Paul & Claire

Be prepared for an update... also, the electrician is (FINALLY) supposed to be here today or tomorrow to hook up the dishwasher. Lookout dishes, prepare to be WASHED!!!

~ Toodles

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your 'handyman' abilities! I would be scared to even try this project with out Brandon! Looks awesome, and I can't wait to see it in person! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally impressed with this ... great job Bob ... aka Jill!!

    ReplyDelete