
So... the past two years I've been in charge of the yearbook at school, which means I've lost a lot of sleep worrying about getting it finished. Yesterday it was finally finished!!! I have two great girls at school that showed up and spent about 5 hours working on it to get it done - thanks Myriam & Blanca!!! I also got checked out (nothing inappropriate), and now I'm officially done and worry free - what a relief!
Today I'm going to Heppner to run some errands and say hi to Tad & Melba (Corey's grandparents). Tonight Corey & I are going to Tri-Cities, he has to get fitted for a tux (wedding is in two weeks - cutting it close?) and we're going to go to the Olive Garden - yummo!
This weekend Corey's going to Rob's bachelor party. I'm headed to my nephew Elliot's graduation BBQ and then on to Jen's bachelorette party! Should be a fun weekend! Hope everyone else gets to have some fun too!
~ Toodles


Sounds like a fun evening and a fun weekend! =) Are you in the wedding also?
ReplyDeleteoh, and congratulations on getting the year book finished! yahoo!