Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's definitly BBQ weather!

Okay - so this is coming a bit late... guess I've been busy not blogging! :)



As for a recent update? We went to the Holdman's for the 4th of July and had a great time!!! The first wheat stocks were cut tonight! We got most of the equipment down to our first field tonight and Mark got enough wheat cut for a parking lot... harvest will commence tomorrow. It looks like all I have to do this week is make lunches!



Our BBQ a couple of weeks ago was a success - we have great friends & family! Thanks to those who came, and hope those who couldn't make it will be able to next time! (Yes, even Corey said we should do it again!) Here are some pics - most of them taken by a young photographer, first picture is of her! :)



















































Would someone PLEASE throw the ball? Fergie didn't bother a soul, just wanted to play! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! I love how the chairs ended up all lined up in a long row! Must have been great for converstations! haha when things like that happen I just have to laugh because we both know we wouldn't do that! Maybe we'll get over for a BBQ this summer-

    ReplyDelete