This is the first post to my first blog... I'm scared I don't know what to write!
Thanks Becky for inspiring me to start a blog... sorry it's taken SO long!
Let's see, what's new with me??? School's out, I just have to finish cleaning up my classroom and then I'm free for the summer. Kind of... I will be driving combine again this summer - so I'm free for a month.
My plans for summer:
1) Clean out the basement... there are still boxes and piles from moving that haven't gotten put away yet.
2) Make cookies for harvest
3) Whatever I want! YIPPY!!!
Well that's all I have for now... I promise to be more exciting next post - maybe I'll even add some pictures! I didn't want to get too wild & crazy my first time!
Toodles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yeah! I'm so excited for you Jill. This will be a fun way to keep us all updated and to share photos. Love ya! =)
ReplyDeleteJust when I deleted my blog you start one! This is awesome. Keep the stories coming I want more!
ReplyDelete