Since the day that we were wed,
"Let's use paper" I have said.
New unused dishes sat, Fiesta brand...
Me being too lazy to wash by hand.
New unused dishes sat, Fiesta brand...
Me being too lazy to wash by hand.
Finally, today - a day to rejoice,
a beautiful Whirlpool of my choice!
Installed and plumbed in just right,
Lookout Fiesta, tonight's your night!
a beautiful Whirlpool of my choice!
Installed and plumbed in just right,
Lookout Fiesta, tonight's your night!
Yes... I'm so thrilled to say that we now have a WORKING dishwasher!!! I'm so excited (Corey is too - as it was him who often helped out!)... I'll be so happy to stop buying paper plates & bowles and use our beautiful dishes!!!
The note from my friendly electrician! :)
Now that I don't dread the dishes - PLEASE feel free to stop by for dinner any night!
~ Toodles


wahoo!!! =)
ReplyDeleteExciting stuff in your world :)
ReplyDeleteUm love the poem "Ode to my dishwasher."
ReplyDeleteI'm very excited for you. and your Fiesta brand dishes.